Friday 2 April 2010

haven't done these in aaages ♥

5 things you wish you could say to 5 different people right now:
1. i wish we'd have midnight talks like we used to.
2. sorry i made you worry, didn't know you cared for me that much.
3. don't worry babes, everything is going to be alright.
4. i'm sixteen, let me live my fxcking life.
5. you're gonna marry him, one in third chance babes.

10 things about yourself:
1. my nose is blocked.
2. my roots are coming out again, argh.
3. i love my boyfriend.
4. super happy at the moment cos he's coming tomorrow! ♥
5. i trust people too easily.
6. i'm a really lazy person.
7. i'm loud.
8. i need money.
9. i need new clothes.
10. i'm going to flop my AS exams, big time.

7 ways to win your heart:
1. just be honest.
2. let me be able to open up to you.
3. be taller than me.
4. have amazing hair.
5. bring me adventure.
6. be able to protect me.
7. be the person you are.

7 things that cross your mind a lot:
1. if he's slept.
2. if he's taken medicine.
3. if he's wearing enough layers.
4. if he's safe.
5. summer 2010 with him.
6. school.
7. him.

4 things you do before you fall asleep:
1. brush teeth.
2. turn laptop off.
3. text.
4. think.

4 things you see right now:
1. seven seas.
2. laptop.
3.bottled water.
4. tissue.

3 songs that you listen to often:
1. justin bieber - baby! ♥
2. tinie tempah - pass out (thanks to tim.)
3. ke$ha - tick tock, it's just always on hahaha.

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. get married.
2. have children.

1 confession:
1. i'm insecure, but my loudness makes up for it (:

No comments: