Monday 12 April 2010

i hate being without you ♥

putting on a strong front is okay.
but breaking down when you can no longer take it,
is okay too.
it just means that you're human.
thinking about my future..
i guess i'm going to university,
but how do i know what i want to do?
and i don't want to be a million miles away from you.
nor do i want to be near people who
will nag at me 24/7 like i'm still a child.
argh, so clueless.

and i have to apply in september.
fxck me.

i would never break up with you, as a joke.
or even throw the "let's break up" line
when we're in an argument and i'm angry at you.
because i hate seeing you all clueless as to what to do,
but yesterday i really did get angry.

i hate that you think i'm someone who gossips
so much to the extent that i can't even tell
what i should and shouldn't be saying.
and when i say that i'm not going to tell someone,
you don't believe me and look at me as though
you are disappointed.

i'm a girl. that's not an excuse to gossip,
but i know i gossip because
i hate being the last to know something.
but i do realise, how much words can hurt.

i want you to trust me not to say things.
i want you know realise that it's just me.
and i do talk, but.. if you love me for the person i am,
then love me.

and actually.. it's not that bad that
you don't try and patch things up and "tum gnor"
everytime i appear to be angry,
'cause at least i won't get used to it..

like when you said you worry about me..
i was happy that you worried for me,
but i was scared.
i was scared that i'd rely on you.
and now.. i do.
and i hate it.

i think.. that the person who talks about others,
but avoids the subject of themselves,
is the person who has the most secrets,
that don't want to be discovered.

No comments: