Wednesday 3 February 2010

crying doesn't solve anything.

mr goldstein almost dragged me to interpreting,
but i went to chinatown with jintana, soeng ha and tas.
got a haircut at topten from some fitttt guy;
shame he looked gay (lol)

chemistry was just, chemistry..
my experiment flopped again - mr james was prepared.
toxic gas is just my speciality after all :D

just did some psychology during lunchtime.
didn't end up getting much done though.
everyone had come up to my form room too.
and i didn't even know, so if i had gone to the common room,
and they all weren't there, i doubt they'd say anything.
it feels like they're all trying to avoid me - oh well, whatever.

just because you're dragging the girls with you,
doesn't mean you've replaced me, and it does not mean
that i have been de-throned, you fxcking wannabe.
you will always be under someone's shadow,
and they would never replace me with you,
unless i said so.

i let you experience this for the past few days,
but fxck it, i'm back, and you're staying where you were before.
do not talk to me out of line. you all know,
that if you step out of line, you're out.
so unless you really want to be someone i play with,
you do not step out of line.

spending some time with people who made me smile,
really made my day - and my day was not amazing.
but breathing the amazingly polluted london air,
and having spent some time with the one outside london,
i'm slowly getting over it (:

i'm going to start my nursery work again tomorrow lunch,
because i've been skipping out over the past few weeks,
seeing as i needed to sort out my own life first.
but i miss their smiles, i miss the warmth they give me.
i miss feeling like a kid again, when nothing mattered,
and the hardest decision was choosing what crayon to use.
and nothing hurt more than tripping and scraping my knee.
 ♥

No comments: