Saturday 20 February 2010

insecurefreak.

wai man law! why are you being so clingy?!
where has your independence gone?
stop calling him at every minute of the day,
and get your eyes on those revision books!

why am i being so over-protective anyway?
it's like, deep down, i'm scared to lose you.
but, why am i so afraid?
i'm confusing myself.

whenever i'm with you, i'm confused about everything.
i don't know why my tummy flutters,
i don't know why my heart cartwheels,
and i don't know why i feel like i'll break without you.

recently, i've been getting angry over nothing too.
like, when i came back from holland,
we hardly spoke and you said you missed me,
and i missed you a lot too.
so i kept thinking, "if you missed me,
then why won't you give me the time of day?"
but then i think, why am i being so CLINGY?
it's getting ridiculous.
i'm annoying myself.

is it possible to like and need someone this much?

you just need to learn to trust.
stop over-analysing everything,
and just be yourself.

but as much as i say that to myself,
i'm still scared inside.
i'm scared that if i put everything in,
and lose anything for you,
that you'll leave in the end.
and it wasn't worth it in the end,
because at the end of the day,
you like him a lot more than he does,
so you'd be willing to give everything.

No comments: