Saturday 20 February 2010

the perfect stranger ♥

my god, i gained so much weight in holland!
all those waffles and muffins and homemade stuff!
was delicious i must say - especially that buffet lol!
but now i need to get back to toning up, alloow.

it's funny how everyone's blogs are all about one guy.
even the people you wouldn't expect to,
would secretly be admiring someone (:

when i started speaking to tim again back in september,
i dug through some old boxes to look for that diary.
the one i wrote when i was alone in london,
and i had nothing but my computer to comfort me.

when i found it, reading through the things i wrote,
actually made me laugh, and at some points, cry lol.
i laughed at the pages where i talked about tim,
and how much i liked him but he didn't like me.
and i cried at the pages where i could see myself,
three years ago, as a lonely child who didn't know
how to say how she felt, and resorted to things
that could have been avoided.

it never occured to me that i was that lonely.
and it never hit me, that what i wrote three years ago,
about my love for this guy who i called a player,
would come back to me three years later,
a coincidence, or fate?

i know you'd say it's a coincidence, mr wong;
but i'd say its fate.
we were destined to be together (:

but, it's a coincidence, that you came into my life,
at the times where i needed someone the most,
and the times where i felt the loneliest.
thank you.

looks like you were the knight in shining foil after all.

No comments: