Sunday 14 February 2010

i want my february 14th back! :(

i just realised, i don't hate valentine's!
now i wish we had a proper february 14th :(
oh well, i guess there's always next year!

i'd decided last weekend my outfit,
and my hair and everything,
but half way through the week,
i let kate convince me that valentine's
was pointless and not worth celebrating.
allooow, i want my valentine's back!

i want that candlelight dinner.
i want the excitement of choosing my outfit.i want the exchange of presents.
i want to spend the night on your couch
with take-out and smiley faces,
wrapped up in a blanket with you,
with the movie playing in the background,
as i gaze into your beautiful eyes.
i want it to be just you and me -
no parents, no friends, just me and you.
I DEMAND TO HAVE MY VALENTINE'S BACK!
please rewind time, amen!

No comments: