Thursday 4 February 2010

wo de xing hao toong ah.. :(

waited 45 minutes for sid in central, he stood me up.
i swear, if it's because i slapped him the other day,
i already apologised, but this means we're even.

chian and kit couldn't come out till late so i went home.
started raining as well, and oh my god it was freezing.
dressed up for nothing; i hate it when that happens.

just as i thought, can my day get any better?
oh, unfortunately it can.
my boyfriend decided not to come down either.
and i bumped into my now-ginger-triad-wannabe midget ex.
who basically followed me the whole way home, dear god.
i didn't even have the energy to turn around and slap him.
just really cannot be fxcked now.

nabid jumped on me on my journey along marylebone high st.
walked him to his bus stop, even he has plans for tonight allow.
he's like, thhe ultimate study freak and he was going out
on a weekday where i got ditched by everyone. what. the. fxck.

just as things started picking up from yesterday,
after spending some time with the girls and smiles appeared.
i just had to see him again, and everything came back.
the tears, the pain and the frustration over my mistakes.
everything just came flooding back and i just cried.

at least it was raining so no one could tell
between the tears and the rain.

i've come to realise, at times when you need someone the most,
not everyone is always going to be there for you,
even the closest ones, the ones you'd think would be there.
so at times like these, just learn to deal with it yourself.

why has this whole week just been super depressing?
tasnia cried today too thanks to her parents and family.
if the saying: "If you start a year off really shxt,
then the rest of the year will be amazing."
is true, please can you speed up the process?

because my heart hurts and i spend everyday
thinking about the life i took away,
and my smile and confidence that you took away,
and the number of times i should have left,
but didn't.

No comments: