Tuesday 17 November 2009

tae-yang - wedding dress♥

if sexy was an oreo,
you'd be double stuffed.

i have actually had nothing to blog recently.
which is a surprise because i love blogging.
it lets me talk about things without
using up hours of my best friends' time.

just been busy with WOHAA things
as plans are finally close to kicking into place.
only a week left and the first event is happening!
my group have finally decided to get a move on.
but seriously, how hard is:
"please can you put these in the registers?"
and they couldn't even do that, for god's sake.

being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.
it means that you've decided to live life despite its imperfections.
so be happy because life sucks.
but you're doing just fine.
did i mention i'm going to malaysia and hk in august?
well i am, and i am super happy! :D

big keith's car is the sexiest beast alive.
i am so getting that car when i get my license -
or rather, if i get my license,
but i will try my best so hopefully i will!

i don't really have time for a social life now.
which just makes me sadder than usual
because i love the feeling of being outside.
ally said i've lost my "usual shine."
maybe because i'm stressed?
in a very strange way.
because on monday, for once in sixteen years,
i actually wasn't looking forward to school.
maybe everything's getting to me.

met this guy on sunday and actually,
instead of being my usual self (i probably would've flirted)
but i decided to be a good girl and just talk (lol)
because right now, i'm not really in the position
to be in any kind of relationship - including friendships.

don't follow in my footsteps,
i run into walls.

ever had one of those moments,
where you just stop in the street,
and there's a pigeon just strolling along,
and you think something along the lines of: 
"how does it feel like to look through a pigeon's eyes?"
i mean, as humans, it feels like
there's someone up there watching us,
like a daily tv drama.
and actually, is everything scripted?
hard to explain, but that's the best it gets!

sometimes it feels like our lives
have been planned out for us.
and i hate disappointing,
but a part of me
wants to live it my way.

call me completely nutters and out of my mind.
but i don't think i want to go to university.
i just don't think i'm ready for another four years
of complete devotion to work in order to succeed.
i mean, i don't want to waste valuable time of course.
but a gap year of work actually sounds good,
but with the credit crunch etc,
that's not as easy as you say.

my parents tell me weekly
they work hard everyday because of my sisters and i,
for our education and a better future for us.
i really appreciate it, i promise.
but i just don't think i want you to plan it out for me.
i want you to support me,
but for the things i want to do?

big keith.
tasnia.
ally.
zak.
i dont need anybody else.

No comments: