Monday 30 November 2009

things i won't say.

Person 1)
We smiled, we laughed, we flirted, we hugged.
You gave me a sign to step into your life.
You changed and now everything you do with her in front of me leaves me speechless.
Question yet to be answered: Are you doing it deliberately?
Because to be honest with you, it fxcking hurts.

Person 2)
Why are you such a dxckhead? Even after breaking up with you, you can't tell me truth?
Stop trying to act innocent because it really is getting old.
Blackmailing me indirectly with everything you know about me that others might not,
doesn't make you a step ahead of me either.

Person 3)
I'm sorry we had that argument which brought an end to our friendship.
I'm sorry I was so childish, but I honestly thought that it was a joke at first.
It was the most ridiculous and most pointless argument ever.
But seriously, my words had no significance?
I wish we could be friends again because really, you warmed my heart everyday :)

Person 4)
You're a guy, stop being such a wuss.
You got hit by a shuttlecock, get over it.

Person 5)
You're nowhere near popular.
You're not the prettiest or the slimmest person going on.
You're not the girls, every girl wants to be.
Why would I spread rumours about you?
It's not even worth my time - or anyone else's for that matter.

Person 6)
Even if I have known you for 7 years, you do annoy me.
And I do have feelings, and so does everyone else.
Stop being so commanding and stubborn,
you know that you think you're everything,
yet you don't realise that people hate that about you?

Person 7)
Omgah, you're so adorable.

Person 8)
You might fall in love with me and I might become attached,
but I'm sorry, I don't think I'll love you the way you love me.
You had your chance, and you blew it. No second chances.

Person 9)
You're so annoying.
I have to see you everyday at sixth form.
Constantly clinging and pressing your face against his arm,
constantly yelling his name with your overly high pitched voice.
I'm really going to dash you across the common room, no joke.
What's worse, it's the two most-wanted guys.

No comments: