Sunday 22 November 2009

new best friend: kdrama.

and it doesn't matter how long you've known him,
but you know that he's had you smiling since day one.


you're beautiful, a kdrama, is so good!
"Go Mi Nam, I give you permission to like me."
aaaah~ *swoon*
i wish i had a person to refer to as my star too.

a friend of mine has officially lost it.

and actually, it kind of showed me my reflection.
she's recently broken up with her boyfriend,
and she misses having one and has gone to the point,
where she randomly added a 27 year old on facebook.
and actually agreed to meet him this friday!

made me think of myself a few months ago.
although i was desperate, i'm glad i wasn't like her.

but if i have to tie her to her bed to keep her
un-raped and crying for ages over her mistakes,
then so be it.
because i don't want her learning the hard way.
at least she finally gave in, and to distract her,
we're in for a girls night on friday -
something i haven't had in a long time! :D

was going to forgive him and be friends,
but reconsidered when i saw him.
everytime i see him, it reminds me why
i chose not to be friends with him.
thank god for that.

i don't think the seriousness of A levels
and how AS results are more important than shopping.
i need a fat slap.

i am so getting the headphones before she does.
don't want no people saying i'm copying her,
that's not how things work -
she copies me.
and it's going to stay that way.

glad i spoke to rach and cleared things up.
we've known each other since we were born,
and although we drew apart and everything,
 we were quite close for the last few years.
and right now, i realised i need her.

everyone around me is changing,
and i can't keep up.
i was really close with this guy before,
back in the days of summer.
i used to tell him everything, and he to me.
but now it feels like he's in a different world.
and this other guy i was close with,
he's grown up so quickly.
his life is all about working now,
and when we talk, he's so complicated,
it makes me want to not talk to him.

my weight is so fxcking annoying.
i went shopping yesterday,
and i actually almost cried in the changing room.
i couldn't even fit into my regular dress size anymore.
fxck this shxt man.

"life isn't about complaining, it's about making the best of the situation."
how does big keith always know the answer to everything?
thank god i know him.

No comments: