Friday 13 November 2009

limits.

you hate the way he's constantly smiling
when you're around him,
you hate the way his eyes light up
when they meet yours,
you hate the way he walks, talks and acts,
wanna know why?
they're the reasons you can't let him go.

at the westminster refugee consortium, my boss is a bxtch.
with the weekend job in norfolk, my boss is a bxtch too.
jocelyn and my mum can be bxtches cos they're my bosses,
but you're supposed to be my friend, so it's not okay.
you've really pushed the limits now,
and i'm not going to apologise for blowing up at you.
because really, you deserved it.

started a blog for wohaa group so we can present it when we win.
thank god there's at least one person in the group who actually wants to do things.
and it's the person i'd least expected to help me out as much.
but i'm thankful regardless :D

everything this week got to me and sitting in front of my laptop,
blogging here whilst my right hand is colder than my left,
i realise how much i miss being at home.
everytime i've had a shxtty week, i just want to go home.
where i am now is not, and will never be a place called home.

about to set off to meet nabs at kings cross,
cos DofE at Corsam's and it's so bloody cold.
and i'm so tired.
was about to celebrate like,
WOO! FRIDAY NIGHT!
but i spoke too soon when i realised
i completely forgot about Duke of Edinburgh :|

and i've realised that a lot of my friends,
are in the same situation as me now.
guy problems, bumpy friendships, overloading work.
and when i advise that guys aren't worth your A levels,
i think 'what a hypocrite.'
i should try applying the advice for myself.

i don't like bob.
i just miss talking to him.
i'm just angry, that he never chose me.
and now, all i can do is look at his facebook.
his photo's only on my phone cause it looks like a popstar,
and i can't find the real popstar, so shush.

No comments: