Wednesday 4 November 2009

eurgh, i miss you?

I have no internet for two weeks, omg suicide.

Over the past few nights, I've been waking up in cold sweat from the most horrific nightmares.
The ones where you can actually see faces. It's actually quite scary :3
One was about this murderer on a cruise that I was on, and my parents and my sisters and everyone was there!
The other was just as scary, but I've forgotten it - THANKGOD.

How can you rival with the person that you like,
over a matter involving you and another guy who supposedly likes you?
Thats just ridiculous!

I thought, of all subjects, I wouldn't flop Chemistry.
But my god, how wrong I was.
And I can't even afford to drop it now, at AS either,
because then that would mean I have to pass with flying colours on the other three.
And we all know, even with my optimism, I can't do that.

Ohmigod, she gets so happy when she gets a text from him.
And when he calls her first.
And when he messages her on msn first.
I'm worried.

I know I am the ultimate bxtch, and I'll admit it to you.
You can talk about me until you are completely satisfied because it doesn't affect me.
Don't worry babe, I grew up knowing that people will talk.
And it's up to you to decide whether or not it's worth it.

Guys are mean. And evil.
Why do they even exist?

Prince Charming could be such a prick.

No comments: