Thursday 28 January 2010

blue tac ring♥

the things you do are things i dislike.
but because i am so in love with you,
i no longer take notice and i know,
that you do everything for a reason.

by choosing to be with you,
i took everything into consideration.
the losses, the gains, the risks and the fun!
i know what kind of person you are.
probably more than you think.
and you should know,
that as long as i love you,
i will have my own opinion,
but i will support you for everything.

and if you can promise me your 100% safety,
then i can promise you my 100% permission (:

at first, when you told me, i was kind of scared.
i just worry about you, a lot.
i can't help it and you know that.
but you also made it clear that if i wanted you to stop,
you would stop straight away.
that's when i knew, when you do the wildest things,
they fill me with excitement too - as much as i hate to admit it.
but you give me a thrill, an adventure that i've yet to explore.

i didn't learn to love you because you liked me,
i love you for the person you are,
and the person you will always be.
i love you,
always have, since three years ago,
and always will.

"engaged to be engaged."

No comments: