Saturday 30 January 2010

ice cream sandwiches are yum! ♥

and here i am procrastinating,
and finding every available reason
to not do my mountain of homework
from a gazillion crazy teachers
who weren't in this week or
won't be in next week cause of training.
allow my life.

ice ceam sandwiches with wafers
are super duper nice!
haven't had them in soo long;
made me feel like a kid again (:

my ankle was hurting this whole week
and thank god it doesn't anymore!
but now my couoghing fits are back,
and my chest feels like it's burning :(
i think i might have asthma - allow,
tim told me to buy an asthma pump
and i guess trying it out won't hurt.
but i don't want to be dependent on it!

cause everything i think of asthma,
it think of bull fighting lor~
i'm forgetful so if i rely on the pump,
and if i forget to bring it with me one day,
and i really needed it, it looks so painful.
cause although it's mainly night times i can't breathe,
lately it's been acting up worse so i'm worried.
mum said it'll go away in time,
but she said that about the ringing in my ear,
and it ended up being tinnitus omg.

mm ice cream!






No comments: