Thursday 21 January 2010

fourty fxcking nine percent, damn!

for 49% in my macro economics test, stupid sanghvi.
50% was the stupid past mark, you've got to be kidding me.
we went through the answers today as well,
and he still wants me to retake it at A* quality,
what a stupid joke, you stupid brown muffin.

i've realised now, how my friends don't actually
trust me as much as i think they do.
whenever they tell me things, they make me swear,
on everything that i own about five times,
double-checking, triple-checking i won't tell anyone.

i know i'm a gossip machine, and we all know,
that i know a lot of things i probably shouldn't.
but i know how to differentiate between a secret,
and gossip that's worth spilling.

sometimes i really wish i was a better person.
i wish i didn't gossip out of bad habits now.
i wish i wouldn't rule over my friends at times.
i wish they wouldn't let me rule over them.
eurgh. god help me.

tim came and picked me up from school.
everyone, as in, everyone saw him lols.
during my conversation with rania by text,
in all those five texts, they all ended in,
"but seriously, pink hair?!"
i'll give her some time to get over it.

walked to central to meet henry.
played some pool at gamezone,
and then we went to eat at Wan Chai Corner.
it was so awkward for a while until norman came!
henry hardly spoke and you could obviously tell,
that me and tim were trying to keep the conversation going!

took loads of photos with his new sexy phone!
LG CRYSTAL OMGOMGOMG♥
breathe wai man, breatheeeee♥
i'll upload them when he decides to hurry up and upload!

saw chian, finally. after god knows how long.
i've missed talking to her about our sex/love/everything lives,
on a 453 bus with a few oldies and a couple of gangsters haha.
hopefully i'm seeing her next week.

she said that she's glad i've put on weight again.
which is very unfortunate for me i must say.
she said that the last time she and kit saw me,
they got worried i was becoming anorexic again lol.
i was bulimic, not that it sounds any better haha.
her advice? to stay this way cause i look healthier.
but i want to lose the stupid belly fat, so badly.
EXERCISEEXERCISEEXERCISE!

i think i'm going to make an addition resolution.
plus badminton on mondays, i must go running,
at least once week - unless it's raining or snowing (lol)


no more waffles! :(

No comments: