Thursday 14 January 2010

perfect first date! ♥


you know, i'm so crazy about you,
i don't know what to do.
had a conference thing today so no school again - woo!
it was at the "international house" in holborn/covent garden (:
I OFFICIALLY HATE THE LONDON WEATHER.
had the worst morning ever.

my fuggs were soaked so my toes were freezing.
my hair got all wet and greasy for gods sake.
my mascara started running and clogging.
left my gloves in norfolk so my fingers were falling off!
argh.

it was such a boring training programme as well,
would rather have been in double chemistry or maths.
spent an hour talking about teachers, my god.
at least the second half wasn't too bad,
talked about holidays and linked it to teaching? :3

ketch is starting to annoy me.
just cause he's loaded, he looks down on everyone.
all i asked was if he liked kebabs, and he was like,
"ew no, i had it one time in this posh place in
covent garden - you probably haven't been there before."
i was like, er okay.
and then i asked what it was called,
and he was like "it's just really posh and really expensive
because usually the more expensive ones are nicer."
ER WELL ACTUALLY,
edgware road ones are the best. ♥
so stfu chinaman.

and there are people in this world who are richer than you,
and decide to use their money wisely without looking down on everyone,
in the bxtchiest impolite manner ever, bxtch.
just because you have money, don't act like you know everything.
you're my friend, and i love you, but even i lose my patience with you!

oh well, i got over it lol :D

met up with tim at holborn station,
OMG HE WAS LATE.
was so pissed cause i hate the rain,
and i hate being cold - and i'm always cold.

he gave me a hello kitty (:
walked around covent garden,
and then ate at Joy King Lau!
bought tickets for Sherlock Holmes,
and strolled just before st james park,
then went to carphone warehouse,
cause he was going to get a phone,
but found out he had to order it online!

bought me an orange top up and sim
so he has unlimited calls to me - woo!
but i can't activate the stupid thing.
gonna go to the shop bare vexed.

omg, he paid for like, everything!
which is a first for me, cause i always paid for my ex,
who basically took advantage of my purse :/

sherlock holmes was actually quite goood.
although i was more confused than interested,
and i had like a hundred heart palpitations.
and he finally held my hand! yayyy ^^

after the film, we were going to have a walk,
but it was so cold so we went back to his.
bummed around and just laid down talking,
felt so nice, i didn't want to go home~
OMG HE KISSED ME - yeah babyyy! haha ;D
for a second, i'd forgotten how to kiss - oh dear.

i hate making out.
well, i don't hate it lol, iunno.

drove me home by 11pm,
and my mum didn't even call lols
hopefully get to do this every other thursday!
so basically, a shxt morning led to the perfect evening ♥

































No comments: