Tuesday 19 January 2010

his story is the only truth to her.


i actually love mondays.
as much as i hate the fact that,
its the first day back from weekends.
but there is always so much to talk about,
whether it be gossip or just in general -
everyone is there, and no one is left out.

tried to tell karman what actually happened,
but she's basically too convinced with his story,
to even come close to listening to mine,
without having judged me first.

when we were happy hour-ing at pizza hut,
she'd randomly said, "you look like a slag."
and i was like, "who dresses like a slag?"
and she'd said, "at least i don't sleep around,
and do it twice a day."
what the mother fxcking god.

she's so fxcking naive.
it makes me so furious.
she listens to her boyfriend's brother,
my messed up mother fxcking ex,
more than she listens to me, her fxcking sister.

realised how much work i have missed!
three days off school is definitely not ideal.
i have a chemistry end of topic test tomorrow,
on the topic we've been doing for the past few weeks,
and i haven't understood a unit at all.
my god, i am so screwed.

got matching jumpers for my boyfriend and i!
some super soft baby blue one from uniqlo (:
yellow looked quite good too but blue looks better on me (lol)
so i'll get yellow soon, maybe in time for valentines.
but i want to get something cuter online,
but it takes weeks to ship and it's too late now (boo)

caught the stupid cold again, just my luck.
i can't even be bothered to wear a jumper,
even if i do, i get ill anyway.
seeing tim tomorrow to give him the jumper!

No comments: