Saturday 16 January 2010

just leave me alone ><

i know that i can never seem to make up my mind.
i know that a lot of the time, i think i've made the right decision,
and then i realise at the end, that it was the worst i could've made.
i know that i don't listen to my heart, hardly ever.
and when i do, it's not always the best decision.
i know that if i make a decision, there's a guarantee
that i'll listen to you and you could probably change my mind.

but that doesn't give you the right to judge me
if you don't even know me.
i hate people that act like they know me,
as though they understand everything,
but they bxtch about you behind your back anyway.
stop it.
i'm not perfect.
but neither am i a slag.

i don't care if people call me that.
but when it's your friend pointing it out, well fxck you.
you need to look up the urban dictionary or something.
if i was a slag, i'd be in your bed so shut the fxck up.


No comments: