Saturday 16 January 2010

it's about time you backed off.

slag. whore. bxtch.
and a half.
i have to wear glasses twenty-four/seven,
but i can see who is and isn't worth my time.
my ear occasionally rings so i can't hear you at all,
but i can hear what everyone says about me.
my ankle fxcks up and i can't walk properly in winter.
i can't even dance anymore or i'll end up in physio again.
i'm easily angered yet easily amused, but i'm not bipolar.
i look dead if i don't wear mascara, but i'm not plastic.
i'm not perfect, but i'm human, and so are you.

i'm a normal girl trying to live her life,
regardless of the mistakes and the choices i make,
i have feelings like you do too.

everytime i log onto formspring.me
there are overflowing questions that eventually
will get to me so just, stop.

never mind formspring, i know people will talk.
i know that i'm one of the people who talk,
but i have realised that things you say can hurt.
so if i can stop, so can you.

No comments: