Saturday 23 January 2010

uneven eyebrows, wtf lol!

love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

didn't end up going to school yesterday;
just went off tim's instead - ohdear, i know.
bad habits or what.

it's just, recently, the idea of school,
no longer excites me or brings a smile to my face.
it's like a nightmare i have to wake up to
every single weekday.
i just really didn't want to go in ><

realised andik still has my earphones,
but thank god zak has them nows,
i'll just grab them off him on monday.

i've caught a cold - again.
sometimes i get so fed up of being ill,
i don't even realise i'm ill again.
but when i'm not ill for over a week,
that's when i'm most surprised.

i need a break!
and it's only a few weeks in lol.
thank god for holland in 23 days!
bad timing for a vacation though,
i have mocks on the first week back.
:(

CRAVE GIG on thursday the 11th feb!
i'm actually close to peeing myself.

- C1 exercises
- S1 exercises
- re-do macro-economics test
- 20 mark micro-economics exam question
- psychology revision
- chemistry revision for o'malley's class
- chemistry revision for james' class
omg.
kill me now.

ricicles are my only best friend.


No comments: