Thursday 11 March 2010

actually went in for 4 days, go me!


my stupid webcam has decided to work again!
still lagging quite terribly though,
i think it's time for a new laptop daddy!

got a dress off chian for rajiv's karaoke woo!
definitely something i wouldn't wear,
and something i wouldn't buy lol.

she basically poured her whole wardrobe
into the living room today when i came over,
it felt so good to just get away from school -
even if it was only for an hour.

cheryl cole's "parachute" video is actually amazing.

if only i could move like that, my god.

it's so funny how many people are interested in my life.
i had fun removing people off my facebook -
just because we go to the same school
doesn't mean you can be on my facebook
to gather gossip and bring more mess for me to clean up.

people get so nervous and start looking around
when i talk to them on school grounds.
looks like the signal was sent out then :p
whoever talks to me is screwed.

people have already started targetting roa,
and i feel so bad about it already.
and tasnia's tied down with her own problems already.
my god.

ambushing me in the toilets at every chance
i'm alone and with every chance you have,
following me around the school,
and coming to sit next to me to "torture" me..
you'd think that the joke's getting old now.
it's actually not funny anymore.

like tim says, somebody should really tell her to stop.
because it's so childish and i really don't know
what she's even trying to achieve by doing this.
and in the end, it'll get too serious.

No comments: