Wednesday 10 March 2010

please let this be the worst it gets.

in life, the worse things will come,
but the better things will always come after.
if anything, i want to go and take photos
of the window displays of selfridges -
they are so amazingly beautiful.
and i need to feed you with my own
photography rather than photos
taken by someone else.

my stupid webcam is still messed up too.

i'm doing an extended project!
it's an extra AS level and seeing as,
i have so much time on my hands,
then i might as well put it to use.
and it'll be a reason to stop procrastinating!

everyone's still avoiding me.
what embarrasses me, is the fact that she said,
the whole school hates me right now -
and i'm starting to feel that the whole school does.
because even the people i want to speak to me,
still aren't speaking to me.

looks like it's going to be another 15 months
of me sitting here blogging on my lunches,
and shopping by myself.

woo!

No comments: