Tuesday 9 March 2010

one of the million reasons ily ♥

i'll be your knight in shining armour,
girl go ahead and call him,
tell him that his time is up 
i didn't know you'd actually turn up when i needed you..
i didn't know you were being serious when you said,
that no one would hurt your wife or you'd be there.
i didn't know there was someone in this world
that would care for me and love me like you do.

school was horrible today, genuinely horrible.
no one spoke to me apart from tasnia and soeng ha.
at lunch, everyone went to salsa so once again,
another lonely lunch time watching gossip girl.
the newest episode just came out!

yazmin won't leave me alone either,
resorted to even locking me in the toilet? wtf.
it's funny how she threatens to do things to me and tim,
but it's all talk and no action.

tim turned up with omar, rajiv, andrew and joshim
outside my school at 3:30pm ready for hype lol.
my god, if anything had happened, 
she'd definitely make my life even more hell
than it already is!

rania was in the toilet alone with me today,
and wow, the was super awkward lol.
everyone's getting pissed off with iffat,
but she doesn't seem to realise it
and everyone's just complaining to each other.

she just puts on that "everybody hates me"
and "i'm your best friend bla bla" thing again.
so everyone feels bad and ends up screwing
to each other and going "i wish i said bla bla to her!"
it's so funny.

i got a B in psychology, kinda a disappointment.
expected higher 'cause i tried the hardest on that.
got a D in C1 and an E on the C2 paper, my god.
so it's BBDE so far lol, sounds great.

jintana doesn't talk to me anymore,
but she talks to me when tasnia is around? okay.

i have to find a dress for rajiv's next saturday!
and it's going to be super gay 'cause i'm staying
at tim's from friday onwards, which means..
i'll have to get ready etc etc at his!
super super gay.

and i don't wanna wear the dresses i already have,
allow! this means it's time for shopping, woo!
- with no money? pahahaha. fail.

monika's still being edgy with me?
allow, she doesn't even hug me or speak to me
anymore unless she wants to copy my work,
or ask for my help - and i'm the last resort.

i hate walking around school with everybody talking,
and i hate walking past people who are talking,
and then they go all quiet and just, stare.
it's cool when it's people i don't even know,
but for the people i do know.. and the people,
i'd spent the last 5 years with..
it makes me want to cry.

school tomorrow is going to be hell.
thank you for saving me from this nightmare -
even if it was only for a few hours,
it was enough to give me strength again.

No comments: