Wednesday 24 March 2010

"life's a bxtchass" yup joshim, it is..

one word turns into a war
why is it the smallest things that tear us down
my world's nothing when you're gone
i'm out here without a shield - can't go back, now
my unlimited texts have officially run out.
i haven't texted or spoken to jasey in forever.
and i can't even text tim with random updates -
even if he doesn't reply.

he texted me yesterday during psychology,
and i didn't have any credit so i hadn't been texting.
as i opened his text.. three words, eight letters.
i couldn't stop smiling and i even jumped up!
homigod, embarrassiiiiiing.

need to do stupid maths homework -
mixed exercise of twenty-four questions. fxck.
i haven't even done my statistics mock yet.
but everyone's told me what year the paper is lol.
january 2009 ;D

i forgot to upload the photos of last saturday -
not the saturday that just past, the saturday before.
where i just woke up super late,
and bummed around all morning,
eating chantel's homemade chicken salad,
and mummy's homebaked chocolate muffins.
mmm♥

i'll do that when i get home,
but for now, looks like i need to get back to work -
'cause chemistry is after lunch,
and i haven't done the homework.

wtfux is wrong with me? lol.

meeting up with ken on thursday i think.
my god i haven't seen him in foreverrr!
but i'm super tired, and i actually cannot be arsed
to do anything today or this week in general.

today i had to literally drag myself out of bed.
and just like tuesday morning, i was refraining
from calling mum to come down and pick me up.
seriously, i need to bump up my attendance.

and yesterday, when tim called at lunch,
and i said i wanted to leave,
and i got annoyed when he told me to stay..
i realised he'd said the right thing.

if anything or anyone, i listen to you the most.
because you have that effect on me.

got a revision timetable!
as much as i doubt that i'll stick to it
during the easter holidays,
i'm going to really try.

i don't want to fxck up this year,
and have to depend it all on my A2 results next year.
'cause if i fxck up that year too,
then i'm screwed.

i want to go far far away with you

No comments: