Sunday 7 March 2010

always the one who's left behind :(

i remember you all saying,
"you never come out anymore bla bla bla.."
i don't come out anymore,
because i'm never invited!
everyone complains about 
how i spend all my time with tim,
but i do because everyone forgets about me.

at least he'd make me feel loved and wanted,
and at least he'd be there to listen.
since when have you all ever, been there for me?
whenever i've turned up at your doorstep
looking a complete wreck and a half,
all you've done is shove retail therapy at me.

now you only come to me when you need something,
or if everybody else has gone away and i'm the last resort.
and now my accounts are rinsed out,
and i don't have the latest pair of jimmy choos,
or the newest longchamp collection,
there's no reason for you to be 'friends' with me.

and now there's no point even arguing about this.
none of you are talking to me, and everyone
is talking about me.

No comments: