Saturday 6 March 2010

no one else but you. ♥

it's funny how big of an impact you have on me.
it's like, when i see you, you don't even have to speak..
all you can do is smile, and it can make my day.
and then that's how i remember my reasons
for
liking loving you.

baby, i don't know how to tell you..
but the person that i envy most,
is yourself.

since three years ago,
and you don't even realise it.
i hate to admit that my heart had already
been taken and never to return to anyone else.
and because i loved you.. i gave you the power
to break me, but i trusted you not to.

i'm not unfaithful, and i have never been
unfaithful to anyone who didn't deserve it.
i never did anything more, than think about you.
and there were so many times, 
when i just wanted to run off with you.
somewhere far far away, so i could never be found.
but everything would be alright, as long as i had you.
but i never did, cause i was so scared.
not because i was scared to leave,
but i was scared, you wouldn't want me.

i used to think, "go wai man, give it a try.
you don't know until you've tried with all you have.
i mean, we have a history together."
a history together? oh come on.
nothing more than a few msn conversations.
i was scared, you wouldn't love me.

with every 'unofficial' and 'official'
i couldn't help but think about you,
and i don't even feel apologetic.
because i know i loved you.

you don't need to read everything from the start,
because it's just like you said,
"the only thing that matters is what
i have locked in my arms now.
the past is the past,
and they're exes which means
they're crossed off the book."

in my book,
there are names, with crosses.
but in my heart,
the only name is yours.

No comments: