Tuesday 23 March 2010

i'm so glad i don't get hangovers.

can't even bunk now.
school's bare on it with the whole
"we're taking everyone's phone numbers,
and if you're missing from one lesson,
we're calling you.
if you don't pick up or anything,
we'll call another number.. home?"

allow. it's like, blackmail or something.
threatening me pahahahaa.
dxckheads.

shxt. i just realised, i haven't done psychology
for tomorrow morning period two. fxckfxck.

ally spoke to me today - woo.
came up from behind, gave me a heart attack.

still a little awkward with thingy,
after he hinted that he liked me.
but i just acted like nothing happened lol.
he even met up with me in the morning
to make sure i went to school.

and when i said i don't listen to anyone,
he was all like, "you listened to me and
came to school today." er, no.
i came into school today 'cause i'm trying
to make my boyfriend's life easier lol.

but i should be making it hell for him.
allow if your boyfriend wakes up next to you,
and the first thing he asks is about the girl
everyone was on, the night before.
I DON'T TINK SO BLUD.

i hate school.
i really really hate school.
it's like a battlefield everyday.

but fxck it.
if i can survive drinking three days in a row,
and two car crashes in a day,
i can survive a fxcking hurricane.

No comments: