Wednesday 24 March 2010

along the lines of.. i love you? ♥

"hey tim! how have you been?
just thought i'd send a text to see
how things have been with you..
and i know it's kind of awkward to say,
because i'm with chris,
and you're with charlotte at the moment,
and have been for like 6 months now..
but, i think i might still like you?
a lot of stuff has been happening,
and the only person i seem to want to talk to,
is you, which is strange i knowww.
but i don't care about anyone else at the moment,
i only want you.
i'm not telling you to break up with charlotte
and be with me lols she's a nice girl.
i just thought i should tell you,
because if someone liked me,
i'd want them to tell me (:
and actually.. i think i'm going to wait.
i want to wait for you to give me a chance.
i've just made things super awkward,
but it's okay cos we hardly talk now.
well i mean, that's not okay, but what can i do lols
i have so much to tell you!
but for now, take care!"

oh my god.
if i had sent that,
i really hope to god,
tasnia would've slapped me.

No comments: