Tuesday 2 March 2010

my first lozenge! ewww.

this is the first time, i have ever had the time
to sit here blogging at my valuable lunchtime
and sucking on a stupid lozenge.
because tasnia and roaa have gone salsa dancing,
and nabs has gone to get his stupid sub of the day.

i can't even eat my lunch
because it tastes like rubber.
the lozenge has officially numbed my tongue.

my throat is burning, and it feels like
i'm breathing out hot air which is probably
my killer bad breath lol.
can't make an appointment either
'cause mum has officially moved me to
a GP in thetford, woo.

i hope it's just a throat infection,
and nothing stupid like a digestive disorder.

just watched a video in psychology,
think it was "mockingbird don't sing"?
or something like that,
it's based on the story of Genie,
who was locked away for thirteen years.
my god i cried.

it was so terrifying.
how could a human, do something
so torturous to another human being
who is your daughter too?!
was so close to walking out
but watching 2 minutes of the video
doesn't get me the grades.

my god, just when i thought,
there might just actually be a chance,
that things have died down
and i'm just over-thinking everything.
but she just has to approach me
and get me so vexed! argh!

i wish so much, that she tried to slap me,
at least that would give me a reason
to break her wall of foundation. argh.
fxck my life.

everything sucks.
but it's okay, i still have you (:



No comments: