Monday 8 March 2010

with nothing but your tshirt on ♪

nothing feels right when i'm not with you,
sick of this dress and these jimmy choos
actually stayed in sixth form for the whole day today!
rajiv said he'd buy me an ice cream the next time i see him (:
miss o'malley and mr grieb were the nicest!
i usually hate going into her lessons as well.
and mr grieb is just.. mr grieb, gotta love him.

chemistry mock in the morning today.
sonia told me last night that it was during period 1 and 2!
omg, if she hadn't told me last night
miss o'malley would've dragged me to the exam,
completely and utterly unprepared.

it was kinda hard as well, which annoys me.
because i actually tried super hard to revise!
please give me a good mark. i really tried!

got a B in economics apparently, 75% chuu~
watch me get an A in psychology, C in maths
and like, a D in chemistry haha, ABCD ;D

told mum i have a trip to "bristol" next week for three days.
when it should've been brighton or whatever.
wrote a letter and got it all planned woo!
and i wrote a letter for the april weekend too.

went shopping today, dress-hunting! >D
got pissed when i didn't like the outfit,
and when it didn't fit me so i just went home.
since when did i not fit my dress size?
TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT FATTY!

lets see how much i can lose
by rajiv's karaoke next saturday.

getting bored of my dresses so,
might as well hunt for a new one.
don't wanna turn up looking like a puffball
when his ex was a model, that's just so gay.
and completely un-cool. (lol)

still got a cold and my nose is a bit iffy!
need to hurry up and heal this throat
'cause pippa needs me to sing this week!

you know, i think i'm actually gonna drag myself
to school every single day this week.
heard about my chemistry mock last night,
and the first thought that came to me was,
"that's it, i'm going to hemel tomorrow then."
but i just thought, "if i don't go in now,
i'm never going to go in."

i know that if i have a bad habit,
like, leaving and avoiding everything,
then i'll continue doing it -
even if i do realise it.

so, wai man..
come into school for the rest of the week.
and you will have defeated yourself.
gar yow!


No comments: