Wednesday 10 March 2010

happy two months! ♥

happy two months baby
the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i can't believe 59 days have passed with you.
it feels like i've been with you since forever.
i guess time really does fly when you're having fun,
and when you're in love.

during these two months,
..i've been a total bxtch to you,
but you still put up with my mean-ness..


..you've learned to worry about someone -
even if it's not a good thing you worried about..

..i've cried and broken down more than once,
and every single time, you've given me the strength
to stand back up again and be myself..

..you've had problems with things,
and you've refused my help,
but you still somehow manage to solve everything..

..i've taken many many days off school
to just sink into your arms and forget about the world,
and you have always been there when i needed you..

..you've had to face your family over many things,
like the mouth on your car, and money,
but you've made me the happiest girl,
by leaning on me..

..i've gotten angry over stupid things
and you have been there to remind me that
in your eyes, you only see me,
and in your heart, you only have me..

..you've come down to london to see me,
when i wanted to see you the most -
and even at times when i'm just being a baby,
and moaning about how i haven't seen you,
for like, two days..

..i've rambled about so much rubbish,
but you would just look into my eyes
and listen..

..you've cooked me smiley faces,
whilst i was snoring away on your couch..

..we have had endless arguments on car journeys
to and from hemel about stupid english words - 'scarce.'
and even till now, you won't admit that you're wrong,
and i won't put down a fight..

..we have eaten dim sum almost every week,
either with just the two of us,
or with everyone else..

..we've worn matching jumpers,
which you still refuse to admit is
super cute..

..we've fallen more in love, than ever.

regardless of our arguments, and debates.
and the number of times that i've moaned to you,
that you're no fun and you never flirt with me,
and the number of times i've said, i want
 to take a romantic stroll down the docklands -
and we still haven't,
and the number of times i've said that i hate you..

i have fallen in love with you,
even more than i already do.
even more than i did three years ago.
i love you wong bo tim.

No comments: