Wednesday 17 March 2010

ain't nobody gonna love you better.

i hate that i like you more than you have ever liked me.
i hate that you like her more than you'll ever like me.
i hate that there is more to like about her,
than there is about me.

i say that i hate you when things like this happen,
but actually.. i hate myself for loving someone this much.
it makes me feel so weak and vulnerable.

i said to you before, it's because i love you so much,
and because you know that,
it's easier for you to break me.

i don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me,
or is unsure about their feelings with me and an ex.
i don't want to be a rebound or someone you can use
to make your ex-girlfriend jealous.
because i genuinely, really like you.

when you asked me to be your girlfriend,
i was so happy, you don't understand.
but when you realise that actually,
i can't replace her in your heart,
i'm so heartbroken, you would never understand.

you know, at the end of the day,
i don't care anymore why you do those things.
and i won't make you promise me
to never ever talk to her again,
and i won't make you tell me why you did it.

i just want my boyfriend back..
but i don't want him coming back to me,
with her still in his heart.

No comments: