Wednesday 17 March 2010

no happily ever after, scherzinger.

"sorry.. for not treating you what you're worth.."

why would you call up your ex-girlfriend,
to tell her that your current girlfriend is jealous of her?
what do you even achieve from doing that?

you call me up to say,
"oh, i told charlotte 'you know wai man is super jealous of you'
and she said that she was jealous of you before."
i don't care that she was jealous of me.
there was no need for you to tell her
that i envied her because she took your first everything.
and even if she doesn't show it or you can't tell,
she would've been proud of my jealousy.

you tell me, "the past is the past
and exes are exes for a reason."
yet you bring her up at the most unnecessary moments.

you talk to her through my facebook,
and you tell her about things she doesn't need to know.
you tell me she uses you and you don't like her,
but all of a sudden, she's your close friend?

i never blamed you for anything.
when you messaged her through my facebook,
i thought, "whatever, he's just messing around."
but somewhere at the back of my mind,
i thought, maybe you miss her?

and talking to her now, is so you can tell her,
"i have a girlfriend now, i'm over you."
but right now, it feels like you're not.
everytime i ask you why you did something
involving her, you never seem to be able to
give me a reason, you just say "i don't know."
then why do it?

i'm just so fed up.

don't come to me until you've sorted out your feelings with her.
and when you have, don't come back to me,
with a shxtload of excuses 'cause i won't listen.
i just want you back.

but by the time you realise,
don't blame me if it's too late.

i hate that i like you more than
you have ever liked me.
it makes me feel so vulnerable.
like one little mistake could break me.

and what's so stupid is that you don't even realise
that actually, you're in the wrong.
and you wait for me to talk to you first,
to apologise first.when school's shxt, i think, it's okay,
because i still have you.

but now.. i don't even have you.and i hate, that i have to come into school,
and act like nothing's wrong, because actually,
i feel like breaking down.
and then when tasnia or roaa hug me,
all i do is cry because i don't know how to tell them
that loving someone means you give them
the ability to destroy you,
but you trust them not to.

No comments: