Tuesday 29 June 2010

很抱歉,我真的不明白為什麼你是這樣。

i always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place
when they can fly anywhere on Earth..
then i ask myself the same question.
left my memory stick and usb thingy for my iphone
in the recording studio from this morning!
was there with philippa and ama to film something for media.
i think i forgot to pull the memory stick off the mac,
and the iphone usb cord is in the recording studio.
fxck.

finished maths early as well! i would've been home by nowww..
but gotta wait till philippa finishes school to get the blaady key!
i hope everything is still there! :(

i don't really know what to say.
tim's annoyed/angry/whatever because i went to london zoo.
but it was a school trip and even though, you really wanna go with me,
i don't think you should be selfish and say what you said.
not talking to me because you expect me to not go somewhere,
because you want to go there with me, is kind of out of order.

and you can say that "there really is no point in going"
if i've already been there before, but going to the same place,
with a different person, has a different feel.
i can go to a place twenty times with my family or school or whoever,
but i can go there once with you, and it'll have been the best.

kit said he might start blogging again cos he has a lot on his mind.
i said i blog but now, this blog isn't just between me, myself and i,
now tim reads it and sometimes, i'm afraid and careful about what i say.
i don't want to have to be like that with my blog.

here on this blog, 
is everything i want to say and
everything i can't say to anyone else.

so actually, i'm just going to say what i want
and everything that's on my mind.

remember when i said i read through our msn conversations last night?
remember when i said i missed being the person i was a few months ago?
i'd now like to question myself, how the fxck did i change?
i think i know the answer, but i think we all know i'm trying to avoid/deny it.
whatever la.

i really want to try to be that person again.
you don't understand how badly i do.

but with the mentality i had before, it was hard for guys to stay mutual.
i hardly make friends with girls, but whenever i befriend a guy,
it doesn't usually turn out quite well unless i've known them for tiiiime.
and now, i don't want to have arguments with you over other guys,
because that really just isn't worth our time, life's too fast
to be arguing about other people who don't matter because with us,
the only people who exist in our world is me and you.

but even so, you can't just go back to the person you want to be,
it's like asking to go back to being a kid again.
and there's things like, my innocence. you can't get that back.

No comments: