Monday 21 June 2010

thank you for being my rock♥

if you love someone you would be
willing to give up everything for them,
but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to.
every day i don't see you, is another tear shed.
the nightmare from this morning keeps replaying in my head.
i wish you were here when i woke up.
i wish you were the one to wipe away my tears.
i'm not gonna lie, i was scared. really scared.

afraid that things that have happened to me,
will affect my future with you.

when we first started dating, we already faced some problems.
..the number of times i couldn't make love with you.
the times you touched my face and i flinched..
but every single time, you were there for me.
and we worked it out together, just like i promised.

i don't wanna not be able to have children with you.
i don't wanna not be able to sit in classes for pregnant ladies
where you'll be massage my ball-shaped tummy.
i don't wanna not be able to give you happiness.
it scares me.

how could i be so stupid?!
how could i be so naive and innocent?
i hate that i trust people so easily.
i hate that i'm so fxcking naive!

i wish that he never existed.
i wish that i had been stronger.
i wish that i never let him touch me.
i wish that it was three years ago.
i wish i could relive that year,
this time, with you in it.

"i should never have let him touch you."
i know, i wish you'd had been there too ><

i love you.
and i thank you for all the times,
you have been so patient with someone like me.
i thank you for loving me as who i am.
and lastly, i thank you for being the one i fell in love with.
and i know what you'll say after reading this,
"don't worry, i'll get you pregnant."
i love you.

No comments: