Wednesday 2 June 2010

curly wurly earrings! ♥

All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real
Cause you can't deny
You've blown my mind
When I touch your body
I feel I'm losing control♥
woke up early to try and change the savings account thing,
but apparently i needed daddy's id so i'll have to do it later.
got some new earrings finally!
it was either super small or super big hoops though :(
so decided to try the curly ones :)

started revising a bit of psychology,
attachment topic is actually quite easy.
memory is gonna be a bit of a 'eurgh' :/
and research methods is included in both
and it's so boring, it sucks. big time.

i really miss you.
i can't wait till i next see you!
and i'm so glad that things were okay yesterday.
you don't know how much that made my day,
probably not as much as it made yours though.
i hope that means less weight on your shoulders,
and more time for smiles - even if you do have
an endless list of worries and stressors.
i love you.

No comments: