Tuesday 22 June 2010

three words; can make you feel differently.

i love you.
three words i want to hear.

i don't care.
three words i never want to hear.

you may not realise it, but actually,
for every time you say those three words,
it feels like you've stabbed me deeper and deeper.
please don't ever make me feel like that again.

it feels like, the more you say it,
the more you really don't care about us anymore.

and knowing that you love me, just isn't enough
when it comes to times like this.

"i'm not bothered. call me a dickhead and be jealous.
i don't care. you know i love you."
it feels like you tore the ring off my finger
and threw it in the sewers never to be found again.
i may be jealous, but i'm more offended
that you think my photos are revealing
and you're commenting on photos like hers.

the moment i read that, i just started crying.
yes, in the middle of maths period six.
and as i sat outside the classroom with my arms
around my head and in between my knees,
i felt helpless.
it hurt.

the words you say, you don't even realise it.
you expect me to understand every move you make,
because behind everything you do, its okay
as long as you love me. it doesn't make sense.
i love you.

but like yobi said, we haven't been together for long,
but we've been through a lot more shxt than others.
i just want to believe, that after everything,
it'll be worth it.

don't be another guy to break me.
if you do, i can honestly say i won't be able to love again.
and no, i have never said that line to any guy before.
please be the first and last.
i love you.

No comments: