Thursday 3 June 2010

just cannot be fxcked with fmsprg.

you feel like shit today, well guess what?
you're human, not shit.
karman said something to me today which made me feel wierd.
she said she loves formspring because she can say things
to people in her school that she wouldn't say to their faces.
i said that's the reason i don't like formspring,
because a lot of people say things to me that they wouldn't
even dare to say to my face in sixth form.
and she just replied, "oh well, it's just courtney."

thing is, people might be bxtches and
everyone else may never understand why.
but there is always a reason behind everyone's personality.
one thing i bet karman doesn't know is about that girl's background.

i was her form monitor for a year and during that year,
she shared a lot with me as she broke into tears.
but what is said between me and her, stays between us.
i respect that.

but here i am, hearing how my thirteen year old sister
is calling her a 'slut' and a 'sket' anonymously on formspring
makes me want to slap some sense into her.

and for the people who keep commenting
on my formspring anonymously with hateful comments.
i've said this before, and i'll say it again.
i would love for you guys to say it to my face.
see you on monday guys.

some people need to grow the fxck up and realise,
just because you have sex, it doesn't make you a slut.
just because you stand up for yourself, it doesn't make you a bxtch.
just because you're confident, it doesn't make you conceited.
just because you're young, doesn't mean you can't fall in love.

so stop judging, and get to know me.

No comments: