Friday 4 June 2010

if only i was naturally skinny! >:(

Sometimes people walk away,
just to see who cares enough to follow.
i've come to realise that summer's edging closer and closer.
so money problems and losing-weight-fast problems
have also hit me!
i've been eating twice as much as i usually eat,
and sean's been scaring me about being pregnant.
lets pray he didn't just jinx me.

need to lose weight fast!
might start jogging again, otherwise,
might have to consider those diet pills
yobi and auntie amy introduced.
they're supposed to be good -
like, you don't starve yourself,
you eat just as much, or less and
it just shrinks your tummy and makes
you eat less so you lose weight.

why didn't god give me a figure or curves?!
seeing as we're on this topic,
why didn't he give me natural beauty? :(

No comments: