Friday 4 June 2010

iphoneeeee COME BACK! ♥


sometimes, people walk away,
just to see who will follow.
was so close to getting an iphone today! :(
but then i had to rearrange my priorities -
and this summer comes first.
mum was gonna pay the contract,
and i was gonna pay for the phone..
WHY DID I SUGGEST THAT?! :(

and apparently, mum's getting it for my birthday,
but lets not get happy 'cause we all know,
my mum's promises are empty.
and she's got chantel's birthday to worry about first.
apparently, she's getting her a laptop -
is it gonna happen? place yo' bets munchkins.

feels so nice after you've shaved haha~

fished out this personal organiser thing
i got back in the day when i joined hsbc,
and started putting everyone's phone numbers in it.
took me like forever.
dad better not end up resetting it
cos i'm gonna go ballistic.

stomach won't stop cramping omg.
so painful! and i refuse to take any more anadin.

gotta wake up early and finishing the tiny bit
of psychology that's left, and then start and finish eco!
and theeeen, i gotta finish chemistry -
in less than a day.
oh. my. fuck.

wish i looked like her, anyday.

No comments: