Wednesday 16 June 2010

i give you my love, i give you my heart♥

here are fruits,  flowers, leaves, and branches,
and here is my heart which beats only for you.
baby, we have been through so much together.
from silly immature arguments about grammar
in the english language which will never be understood;
to major arguments that brought midnight drunkeness
and broken knuckles (plus broken hearts).

but like you've once said;
no matter what happens,
we will always be together.
because as long as we love each other
as much as we have always been,
then everything will be okay in the end.

and like rajiv said, he wants a relationship like ours.
maybe not necessarily one where his girlfriend is crazy
and talks at like five hundred sentences
and types at like two hundred words per minute.
but the fact that, through thick and thin,
we solve things together, as one.

there have been times where you have made me cry a fxcking river.
but there have also been times where you have made me smile
until the ache in my cheeks brings a numbness.
there have been more times for the latter;
and i'm hoping that even though we'll argue, and we'll debate,
because like we both agreed, 'two stubborn people can't work together' -
that there'll be more happy memories together.

because life's too short to be making mistakes
and crying over things that'll solve themselves in the end.
i love it! it's the most beautiful ring i've ever seen.
and it compliments my bracelet on the same hand! (:
"who said your boyfriend didn't have taste?"
yeah, who said my fiance didn't have taste? :p

No comments: