Friday 4 June 2010

just the thought of it scares me.

“Oh shut up.
Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you hurt, you heal.
After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this
every morning but still you choose to believe that the night will last forever.
Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad.
So you might as well smile while you’re here.”

how pessimistic! :(
i'd like to think that we'll last forever.
my boyfriend, and my best friends.

i'm sorry if i've been a bxtch to you recently, tas and roaa.
and i honestly don't know how to put my feelings as of now,
into words that can make you understand.

i don't want to go to university because my parents
have worked for my future and because they want me to.
i don't want to have to spend over three years
in a completely different environment without you two.
maybe just the thought of having to separate from you,
is just too scary at the moment.

and every time i try to be myself, and to just live in the moment.
the thoughts about the future and my future comes back
to haunt me sooner or later from the words that come from my mum.
i agree that coming up here every now and then is relaxing.
and i'd like to keep it that way before i explode.
back the fxck off, mum.

i wish we could stay this age forever.
everything would just be so perfect.

No comments: