Tuesday 15 June 2010

i hate you. in opposite land♥

i'll take you round and round
and if you don't mind
i could be your standing ground
even if that means i'd drown
i'm sorry i made you feel insecure the other night.
and i'm telling you this because i don't want you
blaming yourself for every time something happens.

i don't want you to blame yourself for your eczema.
i don't want you to blame yourself for your asthma.
i don't want you to blame yourself for making me love you.

i love you tim wong.
i love you when you're at your worst.
and i love you when you're at your best.
for every hour, and every minute,
and every second that passes,
i love you.

you love me on my bad hair days
when every strand of hair is out of place.
you love me when my eczema gets bad
and the skin by my eyes and arms start shrivelling.
you love me for me.

and i love you, for the exact same reason.
plus the many more reasons i have yet to tell you.

but for now, just remember,
for every time you feel unattractive,
i will show you that there is no one in the whole of London 
who shines more than you do, don't hide yourself from me.

for every time you feel like other guys have their eyes on me,
and you feel like you can't compare or you don't deserve me,
or BASICALLY ANYTHING STUPID,
then i will show you that i don't care about them,
and as long as my eyes are on you, i see no one and nothing else.
and never say that you don't deserve someone,
because i chose you.

just promise me one thing.

for every time we argue and i walk away,
just promise me you'll chase me back.
i want to be able to wash away your insecurities.

No comments: