Thursday 3 June 2010

i know youloveme, i know youcare♥

please darling, just show love or hate.
because all i need is passion, be my inspiration.
today you said to me you felt weird,
and when i asked why, you said,
"because you don't think i love you."

i love you.
i know you love me too.
and just because we have silly little arguments
about other guys who might like me,
or other girls that you have flirted with,
at the end of the day, who cares.

i remember when we were at uni,
and yaseen said there was a hot new viet hairdresser.
you said you could probably chirps her,
and andrew and everyone else in the room went,
"oooh, are you gonna take that wai man?"
but i just smiled when you looked at me.
you said, "but everyone knows, i love wai man."

so little things like that don't actually bother me.
we're both madly in love with each other,
and things like chirpsing girls and chatting to guys
is nothing compared to us.

it just makes our relationship more exciting.
i love you, and i can't wait to be in your arms again -
which better be soon or i'm gonna have to break some laws.
.

No comments: